If you’ve ever packed coffee for a camping trip, it can be a pain! We have found that pour-over coffee drippers work so well for camping as they have a small footprint, are easy to use and clean, and pour-over coffee tastes fantastic!
However, we wanted something even more compact than the typical pour-over. We found it. This dripper is crazy compact, very sturdy, and fits numerous cup sizes. It has a built-in filter as well! Its 2.5 x 3″ size lets you stash it just about anywhere.
It is made from a tough food-grade ABS resin paired with a real 304 stainless steel filter. Clean it with water and dish soap—no filter to dispose of with very little mess to clean.
- Food-grade ABS resin plastic
- Integrated food-grade 304 stainless steel filter
- No additional filter is needed
- It fits most mugs and cups with fold-out wings
- Wings also allow you to easily hold the dripper in places on odd-sized cup openings
- Washes easily with dish soap and water
- 2.5″ wide x 3″ tall
Instructions to use
- Place coffee dripper over cup/mug opening – open wings if you need to
- Put the desired amount of coffee grounds into the dripper
- Carefully and very slowly, pour hot water over the coffee grounds
- Pour until the desired amount is in the cup
As a general guideline, a typical coffee scoop is about 2 tablespoons (you’ll want to verify your own). For the best flavor, though to this to your taste and this is just a general guideline, use 2 tablespoons of ground coffee for every 6 ounces of water.