These are carabiners from GearAid that allow you to easily attach and suspend gear from camp lines, such as the Gear Aid Camp Line that we also offer.
Featuring GearAid’s signature twist-and-clip design, the Camp Carabiner quickly attaches to a 550 paracord for hanging a lantern, gravity filter, or backpack without knots. Once anchored in place, it keeps your stuff off the ground and prevents heavy items from sliding on a camp line. Take it along as a hiking clip or use it to suspend water bottles, speakers, and more while lounging in a tent, hammock, or backyard. When looking for a knot-free solution to hanging gear on a line, use the GEAR AID Camp Carabiner.
- The signature twist-and-clip design makes attachment to a 550 paracord or 4 mm rope hassle-free and simple
- Features a 1/4-20 attachment point for compatible lighting and electronic devices
- Swivels 360° for all-around easy access to gear on a line and offers more adjustment options for attached lights and speakers
- Strong enough to hold up to 25 lbs. with the stainless-steel bail clip closed
- Lightweight and adaptable tool for hiking, camping, or hunting trips
- Materials: stainless steel clip and nylon plastic
- Dimensions: 4.13” x 1.63”
- Weight: 1.22 oz
- Max Weight Load: 25 lbs.
- Not for climbing
There are no reviews yet.