Sometimes you or a buddy get stuck. It’s the life of the trail. This is where our soft shackles lend a hand.
Our 12-strand, 3/8″ synthetic soft shackles are gorilla tough with a 26,455 lb break strength.
These are made with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers. Our soft shackles are designed and tested in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California. We’ve had these in wet, dry, and everything in between.
Each shackle includes a protective polyester sleeve to reduce fiber wear during use, giving the shackles a longer life.
Features of our soft shackle
- 12-Strand, 3/8″ Diameter shackle
- 26,455 lb break strength
- Made with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers
- Approximately 60cm in length
- Polyester sleeve
- Use as a shackle or add a snatch ring to use as a pulley
Take caution when using any soft shackle
- Please Note: Please double-check the weight requirement for your vehicle. Using an undersized shackle could result in damage to your vehicle or harm yourself or others. Use all proper vehicle recovery safety procedures when performing vehicle recovery.
There are no reviews yet.