Sometimes you get stuck. It’s a fact of the trail. This is where our soft shackles lend a hand.
Our 12-strand, 3/8″ soft shackles are gorilla tough with a 27,000 lb break strength. These are made with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers or Dyneema as some refer to it as. Our soft shackles are designed and tested in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California. We’ve had these in wet, dry, and everything in between.
Each shackle includes a protective polyester sleeve to reduce fiber wear in use, giving the shackles a longer life.
- 12-Strand, 3/8″ Diameter shackle
- 27,000 lb break strength
- Made with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers
- Approximately 60cm in length
- Polyester sleeve
- Use as a shackle or add a snatch ring to use as a pulley
- Please Note: Please double-check the weight requirement for your vehicle. Using an undersized shackle could result in damage to your vehicle or yourself. Use all proper vehicle recovery safety procedures when performing vehicle recovery.