If you’ve ever packed coffee for a camping trip, it can be a pain! We have found that pour over coffee drippers work so well for camping as they have a small footprint, are easy to use and clean, and pour over coffee tastes fantastic!
However, we wanted something even more compact than the typical pour over. We found it. This dripper is crazy compact, it is very sturdy, and it fits numerous cup sizes. It has a built-in filter as well! Its 2.5 x 3″ size lets you stash it just about anywhere.
It is made from a tough food-grade ABS resin paired with a real 304 stainless steel filter. Clean it with water and dish soap. No filter to dispose of with very little mess to clean.
- Food-grade ABS resin plastic
- Integrated food-grade 304 stainless steel filter
- No additional filter is needed
- Fits most mugs and cups with the fold-out wings
- Wings also allow you to easily hold the dripper in places on odd size cup openings
- Washes easily with dish soap and water
- 2.5″ wide x 3″ tall
Instructions to use
- Place coffee dripper over cup/mug opening – open wings if you need to
- Put the desired amount of coffee grounds into the dripper
- Carefully and very slowly, pour hot water over the coffee grounds
- Pour until the desired amount is in the cup
As a general guideline, a typical coffee scoop is about 2 tablespoons (you’ll want to verify your own). For the best flavor, though to this to your taste and this is just a general guideline, use 2 tablespoons of ground coffee for every 6 ounces of water.