This duffle bag design is based on polar expeditions from the past and current. We wanted to design something simple but have a mock polar expeditions logo/design. The design uses a worn look for the graphics. This is the similar polyester gear bag we sell with other designs, this is not meant for polar expeditions, this is not waterproof. A spacious 30L interior and external mesh pocket. The interior pocket has a simple 011773 printed on it symbolizing the first recorded crossing of the Arctic Circle on Jan 1, 1773.
• 100% polyester with black interlining
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• One size: 22″ × 11.5″ × 11.5″
• T-piping for stability
• Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
• Dual padded handles with hook & loop fasteners for easy carrying
• Mesh side pocket
• Multiple inside pockets
There are no reviews yet.