We saw one of these Camp Line Kits being used on a trip and we had to have one. Now all of you dirty folk can have one too!
The Camp Line Kit makes drying and hanging gear quick and simple. Adventurers of all ages can set up a strong line within minutes using the included 550 Paracord, two Camp Carabiners, and two Line Tensioners. With this convenient kit, drying towels, jackets, and boots while on a backpacking or camping trip can be an enjoyable chore. Besides hanging gear, use it to suspend lighting, speakers, and accessories above a tent or hammock for a truly unique outdoor experience. Assemble a camp line like a pro and hang gear in no time with the GEAR AID Camp Line Kit.
- Heavy duty, 100% nylon 550 Paracord is reflective and tough enough to handle the elements, day or night
- Camp Carabiner’s signature twist-and-clip design easily attaches to a 550 paracord and anchors items in place
- Camp Carabiner features a 1/4-20 attachment point for hanging compatible lights, speakers, and electronics
- Line Tensioners with easy-to-follow steps and slots keep your line from sagging so gear stays off the ground
- Use kit components together or independently of each other to make camp organization a breeze
- Kit Components: 30 ft 550 Paracord, 2 Line Tensioners, 2 Camp Carabiners, and storage pouch
- 550 Paracord Material: 100% nylon
- Carabiner Materials: stainless steel clip and nylon plastic
- Carabiner Dimensions: 4.13” x 1.63”
- Carabiner Weight: 1.22 oz
- Carabiner Max Weight Load: 25 lbs.
- Not for Climbing